192.168.0.1 IP Address
IP address 192.168.0.1 is used by several brands of router to identify itself on the network. If you have a router on your network which uses 192.168.0.1 IP address then you can administer it by typing it in your internet browser bar in a following way http://192.168.0.1/. There you will be able to update your router settings, set up port forwarding, enable firewall, change wi-fi network settings and many more.
Find out IP address of your router
Getting IP address of your router is easy. You just need to follow these easy steps depending on OS you're using.
Windows OS Devices
1) Launch Command Prompt. On Windows 7 and earlier you can do it by selecting Run... from Start menu and typing cmd.exe there. On Window 8 and later you should type cmd or Command Prompt into Windows search bar.
2) In Command Prompt window type
3) Press Enter and in the output text look for "Default Gateway" line. It will contain IP address of the router.
Alternatively you can type:
ipconfig | findstr /i "Gateway"
This command will only show a line with a router IP address instead of entire network info:
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
1) Press home button
2) Go to Settings.
3) Press on Wi-Fi
4) Select Wi-Fi network you're connected too.
5) Your router IP address will be in Router row. You can also see your current IP address in IP Address row.
Mac OS devices
1) Press apple on the main menu.
2) Select System Preferences...
3) Select Network.
4) From the list of connections on the left select active connection.
5) Click on Advanced...
6) Select TCP/IP Tab.
7) You will see a router line with your router IP address in it.
Unfortunately as of now there is no way to find out router IP address on Android device in Settings interface. So you either have to use a special app for that or device with another OS.